Note that your fee of $125 is for 2 registrations for this workshop! So just add 1 to your cart and you and your little person are set to go!
Are you a parent / caregiver / aunt / uncle / grandma / grandpa / big person / friend of a crafty little friend! Sign up for this 2-hour workshop and learn to weave together at Ply Studio!
Join us on Sunday, June 5th from 10am - 12noon.
You and your little friend will learn how to weave on the sweetest little weaving looms, made by Chip & Sparrow (Guelph, ON). No previous experience is required. All you have to do is sign up and show up! We do all the supplies curation and create your own magical workspace with everything you will need to have a low-stress, fun and creative time with us at the Studio!
Suggested age for accompanying child: age 7 and up. The adult that accompanies the child will be responsible for the child the entire time they are in Ply Studio (no drop-off's, please!). Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions before you register.
Your registration fee includes:
- 2 hours of personalized instruction, plus support after the session;
- Beautifully curated supplies are yours to keep, including:
- Chip & Sparrow Mini Loom for each of you;
- A package of yarn, textiles and thread for each of you;
- Tapestry needle for both of you.
- Video tutorials to follow the workshop and keep you going;
- Refreshments during the workshop;
- Creative time together with your crafty little friend AND others in a safe and inviting studio space; and,
- A boredom-busting good time and something to look forward to! Ply Studio workshops are always engaging and we promise that you will have fun.
Maximum number of participants: 12
VERY Important Notes:
1) These workshops will take place IN-PERSON at Ply Studio in Ottawa.
2) If you are unwell, please stay home and contact the Studio for direction on a make-up class. Please consult the Ply Studio health and safety guidelines for further information.
3) Please ensure the email email@example.com is in your contacts and whitelisted so that you receive all correspondence about this workshop.
4) This workshop will be taught in English.
5) The project you will be creating will differ slightly from the examples shown in this listing, depending on your materials and your own creative inspiration.
6) This workshop is limited to 12 participants but 6 participants are required for the workshop to take place. If cancelled due to low enrolment, you will be notified about your options to take a different workshop OR receive a refund.
7) The child/tween/teen you register to bring must be at least 10 years old. The adult that accompanies the child will be responsible for the child the entire time they are in Ply Studio (no drop-off's, please!). Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions before you register.
Registration fees are non-refundable but can be transferred to someone else OR used for a future workshop. Please stay home if you are unwell and contact the Studio - we will make arrangements for you to take the class again in the future. Should we have to cancel, students will receive a full refund. Please note that we reserve the right to postpone and reschedule a class due to unforeseen circumstances. Should this be the case, we will make every effort to contact students to let them know of the cancellation and to arrange a makeup workshop. Please review all other Ply Studio policies here.
*Images courtesy of Chip & Sparrow