Other Important Policies
By registering for a workshop with Ply Studio, participants agree to the following:
- All registrations must be booked and fully paid for before the workshop takes place.
- Workshop registrations are non-refundable (see more information below).
- One purchased ticket = ONE registered participant (including virtual workshops). Please don't bring others with you to the workshop (including children AND pets). And if your workshop is virtual, note that we are happy if others at your home want to stare into your camera from time to time, but we can't instruct additional others that have not purchased a ticket, even if they are sitting right beside you.
- Photos and videos will be taken of workshops in progress with Ply Studio. We use these photos (of students, instructors and work produced) in our social media channels and on our website. By registering for a workshop, you give permission for your photo to be used for these purposes.
- Ply Studio is a safe, inclusive and positive space for creativity. We do not accept any form of physical, mental or emotional harrassment in or around our Studio. Please take responsibility for the energy you bring into our space, whether virtually or in-person. If you do not, you will be asked to leave. We reserve the right to deny entry to future workshops to anyone that has exhibited negative behaviour previously.
We don't hold wait lists for our workshops and events. Please subscribe to our newsletter and turn on Instagram and Facebook notifications so that you are notified when new workshops open for registration.
When you register for a workshop with Ply Studio, you will receive a confirmation email and details about the workshop via the email you provide us. It is your responsibility to ensure you have the information you need in order to attend. Add our email addresses (email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org) to your address book and whitelist us so you don't miss any of our messages. We ALWAYS send emails in the week before our workshops with all the important details you need to know in order to have a great time with us. If you miss our communications and/or miss your workshop, that's on you. No refunds/make-ups will be provided. Please contact us if you have questions are feel you are missing information.
Please inquire BEFORE purchasing a registration for a workshop if you are unsure if the workshop is for you based on age, ability, timing, location, etc.
Workshop registrations are non-refundable once purchased. If you are ill or unable to attend a workshop you registered for, you can transfer your registration to someone else to attend in your place. In very special circumstances, we can offer a class credit to be used for a future class, but you MUST reach out to us to discuss this before the workshop (email@example.com).
Should we have to cancel for any other reason, students will receive a refund minus a 5% administration fee. Please note that we reserve the right to postpone and reschedule a class due to unforeseen circumstances. Should this be the case, we will make every effort to contact students to let them know of the cancellation and to arrange a makeup workshop.
Policies are subject to change at any time.