Want to add something truly unique and handmade to your Christmas tree this year? Craving a little craft session and some fun downtime (with the friend you signed up with)?
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to …
- Take home at least a dozen pom pom ornaments of a variety of sizes (with or without your own personalized tags - you choose);
- Claim that you spent a few hours doing something really fun, in a great (and safe!) environment with really amazing people; and,
- Hang your own handmade ornaments on your tree or around your home and proudly point them out to all your friends and family! OR gift these to someone special.
This workshop is geared towards beginners - no previous experience in making anything out of yarn is required. You will have time to create approximately a dozen (12) pom pom ornaments. Pom poms measure 1", 2" and 3" and you can make a variety of sizes or all the same.
Your registration fee includes:
- 2 hours of personalized instruction, plus support before and after the session;
All supplies to complete the project in this listing (handspun yarn created by Carmen for the class, twine for hanging, tags to write your own sentiments on); and,
- A boredom-busting good time and something to look forward to! Ply Studio workshops are always engaging and we promise that you will have fun.
Maximum number of participants: 8
Please Read These Incredibly Important Notes:
1) This workshop will take place IN-PERSON at Ply Studio in Ottawa. Masks and vaccinations are required per provincial guidelines. You will also be asked to arrive 15 minutes early in order to have a rapid antigen test completed before the workshop. They take only 15 minutes. They are not uncomfortable as they are just a shallow nasal swab. If you want to read more about the Ontario Provincial Antigen Screening Program that Ply Studio is a proud member of, you can see more information here. If you test positive, unfortunately you will be sent home but we will work with you to provide a make-up class for you.
2) If you are unwell, please stay home and contact the Studio for direction on a make-up class. Please consult the Ply Studio health and safety guidelines for further information.
3) This workshop will be taught in English.
4) The ornaments you will be creating may differ slightly from the examples shown in this listing, depending on your own creative inspiration.
Registration fees are non-refundable but can be transferred to someone else OR used for a future workshop. Please stay home if you are unwell and contact the Studio - we will make arrangements for you to take the class again in the future. Should we have to cancel, students will receive a full refund. Please note that we reserve the right to postpone and reschedule a class due to unforeseen circumstances. Should this be the case, we will make every effort to contact students to let them know of the cancellation and to arrange a makeup workshop. Please review all other Ply Studio policies here.