This class is suitable for anyone wanting to learn more about drawing mandalas. No previous experience is necessary, just an open heart and a willingness to have fun creating.
Your registration fee includes:
- 2 hours of personalized virtual instruction from Tina Lyons;
- A supplies list will be emailed to you after you register (you really just need some pens, paper, compass and straight edge); and,
- A boredom-busting good time and something to look forward to! Ply Studio workshops are always engaging and we promise that you will have fun.
Here's what past participants said about Tina's workshop:
Tina is inspirational and engaging. I'm very eager to continue my mandala drawing practice!
It was really clear and easy to follow Tina's instruction.
Tina made this so much fun. She was approachable and I loved being able to ask questions throughout the workshop.
Incredibly Important Notes:
- This workshop will take place virtually using Zoom. Details will be sent out to all registered participants 2 days in advance of the workshop so please
ensure that the email email@example.com is in your contacts list and whitelisted so that you receive all correspondence about this workshop.
This workshop will be taught in English.
The mandalas you will be creating will differ from the example shown in this listing, depending on the materials you choose and your own creative inspiration.
- One paid registration = one participant in the workshop.
Registration fees are non-refundable but can be transferred to someone else OR used for a future workshop. Should we have to cancel, students will receive a full refund. Please note that we reserve the right to postpone and reschedule a class due to unforeseen circumstances. Should this be the case, we will make every effort to contact students to let them know of the cancellation and to arrange a makeup workshop. Please review all other Ply Studio policies here.