Join fibre artist and Ply Studio owner, Carmen Bohn, to create your own amazing pair of macrame earrings on April 21st from 7:00pm to 8:30pmEDT.
In this online workshop, you will learn how to macrame earrings that you won't want to take off! The registration fee includes 1.5 hours of online instruction AND all the supplies you need, which will be mailed to you in advance of the workshop.
There is no prerequisite for this workshop - just an interest in learning something new or building on some beginner macrame skills you already have.
Your registration fee includes:
- 1.5 hours of personalized instruction, plus support before and after the session
- A solid understanding of how to create a few macrame knots
- A follow-up email that will keep you going with videos and links to all the resources you need if you want to keep going with macrame
- A boredom busting good time and something to look forward to! My workshops are always engaging and I promise that you will have fun.
Special promo until April 11th: buy one registration and bring a friend for free! Note that you must add 2 registrations to your cart at checkout and then use code EarringsFor2 to get the discount. I will be in touch for the mailing address of your invited guest. You can also choose curbside pick-up in Ottawa for free.
Other Important Notes:
1) This workshop will take place virtually using Zoom. You will need to have video capability in order to share your progress with me through the class. I will email the Zoom details to you a few days before the workshop takes place.
2) This workshop will be taught in English.
3) One paid registration = one workshop participant.
Registration fees are non-refundable but can be transferred to someone else OR used for a future workshop. Should I have to cancel, students will receive a full refund. Please note that I reserve the right to postpone and reschedule a class due to unforeseen circumstances. Should this be the case, I will make every effort to contact students to let them know of the cancellation and to arrange a makeup workshop.