Plants. Macrame AND Embroidery? Yes, please! Add some color to your space with this Boho Macrame Planter Embroidery. No green thumb (or embroidery experience) required!
- 3 hour online instruction
- Option A: with embroidery kit (includes embroidery floss, macrame cord, 6” hoop, fabric, needle, hoop backing & printed pattern)
- Option B: without embroidery kit
- Online access to detailed instructions for this project & stitch guide PDF
- Online access to “Beginners Guide to Embroidery” PDF
1) This workshop will take place virtually using Zoom. You will need to have video capability in order to share your progress with Julie through the class. We will email Zoom details to all participants a few days before the workshop takes place.
2) This workshop will be taught in English.
3) The embroidery you will be creating may differ slightly from the example shown in this listing.
4) The embroidery kit ALONE is available for pre-sale from the Stones + Glass Designs website for $45.
5) Please note that one paid registration = one participant in the online workshop. If you have another person sitting beside you requiring instruction that is two paid registrations.
Registration fees are non-refundable but can be transferred to someone else OR used for a future workshop. Should we have to cancel, students will receive a full refund. Please note that we reserve the right to postpone and reschedule a class due to unforeseen circumstances. Should this be the case, we will make every effort to contact students to let them know of the cancellation and to arrange a makeup workshop.