Learn To Draw Your Own Mandalas - November 14th (online)
Have you been doodling a lot in the margins of your notebook as you sit on an endless string of work Zoom calls? Wish you could draw something a little more creative and interesting?
Join Tina Lyons of Tina Lyons Art to take part in this Learn To Draw Mandalas VIRTUAL workshop on Sunday, November 14th from 2:00pm until 4:00pmEST.
By the end of this 2-hour workshop, you will be able to:
- Recognize the different types of Mandalas/Zendalas;
- Create your very own mandalas, using the basics you learn;
- Show off your very own individual mandala; and,
- Keep going with the tools you have learned in this workshop to create your own unique designs!
This class is suitable for anyone wanting to learn more about drawing mandalas. No previous experience is necessary, just an open heart and a willingness to have fun creating.
Your registration fee includes:
- 2 hours of personalized virtual instruction;
- A supplies list will be emailed to you before the workshop (but don’t worry, you won’t have to run out and spend a lot to take part - you really just need some pens, paper, compass and straight edge); and,
- A boredom-busting good time and something to look forward to! Ply Studio workshops are always engaging and we promise that you will have fun.
Incredibly important notes:
- This workshop will take place virtually using Zoom.
- This workshop will be taught in English.
- The mandalas you will be creating will differ from the examples shown in this listing, depending on the materials you choose and your own creative inspiration.
- One paid registration = one participant in the workshop.
Registration fees are non-refundable but can be transferred to someone else OR used for a future workshop. Should we have to cancel, students will receive a full refund. Please note that we reserve the right to postpone and reschedule a class due to unforeseen circumstances. Should this be the case, we will make every effort to contact students to let them know of the cancellation and to arrange a makeup workshop. Please review all other Ply Studio policies here.