Fall is for MAKING! And I'm sharing 2 of my favourite projects in this sweet digital mini course. So grab your PSL and let's go!
Make Something This Fall! Carve out time devoted to exploring things that will fill up your cup … creatively. I will help you find that time AND make it fun!
This digital mini-course will give you 2 of my best creative projects plus a beautiful workbook and an inspiring talk.
Because fall is for cozy-ing up with your favourite mug of coffee or tea and chilling out as you stitch or weave one of these great projects.
In this mini-course:
1. 2 full video tutorials to learn 2 of my best creative projects (coiled textile baskets & circular weaving);
2. A lovely PDF workbook to guide your creative thinking (and give you a place to write and reflect throughout this fall); and,
3. A fun pre-recorded pep talk to set the stage for a new creative mindset!
All this for only $89! And yours FOREVER!
PLUS for a limited time and reasonable price, get a box of beautifully curated and lovingly shipped supplies for the projects listed above, straight to your door and ready for your fall of making! It couldn't be easier to get to the making, in order to get beyond stress and tapping into your creative potential!
*Supplies kits cost extra. Details below.
- Circular weaving supplies kit: bamboo embroidery hoop (8 inches); Ashford warp thread (white); an interesting variety of yarns and fibres in neutral colours (with a couple of surprise pops of colour!); a tapestry needle ($45 + shipping)
- Coiled textile basket supplies kit: 20 strips of gorgeous coordinated textiles; 25 metres of rope; Ashford warp thread (white); a darning needle ($45 + shipping)
Choose both kits for just $90 or you can grab only the one you need for $45. Shipping is just $10 (whether you choose one or both kits). Supplies are limited so grab yours quickly!
Add to cart now and you'll be set for a fall of making!
Digital components of this offer (DIY videos and pre-recorded talk) will be sent to your email immediately. Supplies will be shipped on the day your order is received.
NOTE: You will receive all the digital downloads (the video workshop tutorials, the talk and the workbook) straight to your inbox immediately after your purchase. Please check your spam if you don't see anything within 24 hours or reach out to me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Here's what one of my lovely students recently said about my course:
"This digital mini-course was the perfect nudge to get a creative project started. The pep talk and instruction videos are just the right length; I felt I was getting somewhere despite not having several hours to devote in one sitting. I have also found that working with textile makes it simple to set-up, set-down and pick-up even for a few minutes a day. And once you get started, it so much easier to keep going and feels so much better than mindless scrolling. I look forward to finishing my first basket!"