'Made In The Shade' Weaving Kit including loom
You want to try weaving but don’t know where to start with colours, textures, yarns and other materials? We’ve got you covered!
This kit is perfect if you want to get creative, need a little downtime, but don’t want to overthink it! Your step-by-step instructions and materials are all in the kit so you will have it ‘Made In The Shade'.
Your kit includes:
- Yarn A - White merino © In The Ply handspun singles; approx. 50 yards
- Yarn B - Your colour choice merino © In The Ply handspun singles; approx. 10 yards
- Yarn C - Colourful © In The Ply handspun; approx. 5 yards
- Add-in: depending on your fibre pack, you might have macrame cord, mohair locks, sari silk or something else
- Warp thread
- In The Ply 14" x 18" handcrafted maple weaving loom
- Tapestry needle
- Written instructions
- Full video tutorial
Please note that the pictures in this listing show a weaving using 'Nutmeg' as Yarn B. Choose your favourite option for Yarn B!
Dowel/driftwood for hanging your weaving not included.
Note that this listing INCLUDES a loom with each kit and saves you $10 off the regular price of my handcrafted looms!