Making Some (Summer) Waves! A Crocheted Blanket As Your Summer Project! June 9th & 16th (online)
Do you like the idea of having a project that goes with you to the campfire, the picnic blanket, the deck or on that (hopefully) drive to a summer cottage? Join us to start this beautiful summer waves crocheted blanket on June 9th AND 16th from 7:00pmEDT to 8:30pmEDT online.
This is a 2-part class. On June 9th, we will go over the basic crochet techniques, supplies and pattern in order to get you started on your blanket. On June 16th, we will spend the whole session crocheting together and I will troubleshoot any issues you might have. I want you to feel really comfortable with the pattern by the end of the 2 sessions and ready to crochet your summer away on this sweet project!
It helps if you have some experience with crochet in order to get going on this blanket. BUT, if you don't, I'm happy to work with you to build some new skills!
Your registration fee includes:
- 4+ hours of personalized instruction, plus support before and after the session
- 6 balls of yarn in your chosen colours (see options in this listing; each option is limited so grab your favourite quickly!)
- A crochet hook
- A written pattern and video tutorials
- A boredom busting good time and something to look forward to! My workshops are always engaging and I promise that you will have fun. This is a great project for a lot of summer nights to come.
You can also take this workshop using your own supplies. I will provide you a supplies list if you choose this option.
1) This workshop will take place virtually using Zoom. You will need to have video capability in order to share your progress with me through the class. I will send the Zoom details to you the day before the first workshop takes place.
2) This workshop will be taught in English.
3) The blanket you will be creating will differ from the example shown in this listing, depending on the colours you choose.
4) The yarn included with this class registration will be enough to get your blanket well underway, but not enough to complete it. I will provide you the links to purchase more of your chosen yarn (either through Michaels, Amazon or my shop).
5) The deadline for registration if you don't live in the Ottawa area for curbside pickup of your supplies kit
Registration fees are non-refundable but can be transferred to someone else OR used for a future workshop. Should I have to cancel, students will receive a full refund. Please note that I reserve the right to postpone and reschedule a class due to unforeseen circumstances. Should this be the case, I will make every effort to contact students to let them know of the cancellation and to arrange a makeup workshop.