Let's Get Knotty: Macrame Earrings - November 27th (in-person)
Join Carmen Bohn of Ply Studio to create your own amazing pair of macrame earrings on November 27th from 12:00pm to 2:00pmEST.
In this in-person workshop, you will learn how to macrame earrings that you won't want to take off! The registration fee includes 2 hours of instruction AND all the supplies you need, which will be ready for you when you arrive at the workshop.
There is no prerequisite for this workshop - just an interest in learning something new or building on some beginner macrame skills you already have.
Your registration fee includes:
- 2 hours of personalized instruction, plus support before and after the session;
- Enough macrame cord to create 2 to 3 pairs of earrings, plus the jewellry findings;
- Use of pliers, scissors and fabric stiffener while at the workshop;
- Written pattern and video tutorials to keep you going after the workshop; and,
- A boredom busting good time and something to look forward to! Ply Studio workshops are always engaging and we promise that you will have fun!
Maximum number of participants: 8
Very, very important notes:
1) This workshop will take place IN-PERSON at Ply Studio in Ottawa. At this point, masks are mandatory (unless we are outdoors). If you are unwell, please stay home and contact the Studio for direction on a make-up class. Please consult the Ply Studio health and safety guidelines for further information.
2) This workshop will be taught in English.
3) The earrings you will be creating may differ from the examples shown in this listing, depending on the materials you choose and your own creative inspiration.
Registration fees are non-refundable but can be transferred to someone else OR used for a future workshop. Please stay home if you are unwell and contact the Studio - we will make arrangements for you to take the class again in the future. Should we have to cancel, students will receive a full refund. Please note that we reserve the right to postpone and reschedule a class due to unforeseen circumstances. Should this be the case, we will make every effort to contact students to let them know of the cancellation and to arrange a makeup workshop. Please review all other Ply Studio policies here.