‘I Made it By Hand’ Team-Building Wellness Workshops (cost varies by option; contact me for details)
For fibre enthusiasts and fibre agnostics alike!
Join fibre artist and Ply Studio owner, Carmen Bohn, for a unique 5 star learning experience for you and your team.
In these out of the ordinary times, individuals and teams have been challenged to keep up the connection with one another AND have fun (virtually, yet together). There has never been a better time to learn to make things by hand in order to make you and your team feel better, learn something new, connect, and be happy!
Options for online workshops include:
- An Introduction to Tapestry Weaving (beginner level, no prerequisite, 3 to 4 hours)
- I’m not a knitter … but I love this! Workshop (beginner level, no prerequisite, 1 to 2 hours)
- I’m not a crocheter … but this is the best! Workshop (beginner level, no prerequisite, 1 to 2 hours)
- Stick it to ya! A beginner dry felting workshop (beginner level, no prerequisite, 2 hours)
- How to prepare and spin yarn - a ‘workshop’ for those that would rather drink wine (this isn’t a workshop where the class does anything but watch and listen (and drink) as Carmen shows the group how she prepares fibre for spinning into yarn
All workshops require supplies, but I will work with you to figure out your budget and which supplies are necessary or just nice to have. If you live in the Ottawa Valley, I do drop-offs (to one central location) or pick-ups of supplies for my workshops. I can also ship supplies (again, to one central location).
Depending on your needs, budget and timing, Carmen will prepare and send the description of the team building workshop to all your participants, and field all questions related to the workshop itself. Less stress for you as the team manager!
This is about taking time to do something a little different with your team that encourages creativity, connection, learning and wellness. Carmen has been there - recently leaving her full-time day job in order to devote herself to running her arts studio, Ply Studio. As a manager and professional learning specialist, she understands what you need in order to make this commitment to your team and your organization. She creates 5 star learning experiences that will have your team laughing and learning, and feeling better, in no time.
Contact Carmen for personalized pricing and options that fit your team.
*Note that these workshops currently take place virtually using Zoom.*
Once booked, registration fees are non-refundable but can be transferred to other participants OR used for a future event. Should I have to cancel, you will receive a full refund. Please note that I reserve the right to postpone and reschedule a class due to unforeseen circumstances. Should this be the case, I will make every effort to contact students to let them know of the cancellation and to arrange a makeup workshop.