Hand-Crochet a POUF! Beginner Crochet - December 4th (in-person)
Have you ever considered the possibility of making a piece of furniture for your home, using just your fingers? Seriously! No tools required.
Join Carmen Bohn of Ply Studio to make a hand-crocheted pouf on Saturday, December 4th from 1:00pm to 4:00pmEST.
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Crochet using your fingers and super, duper bulky yarn;
- Follow a basic crochet pattern; and,
- Complete and stuff your pouf so you can put up your feet and relax after the workshop!
This is a beginner hand-crochet class. And while there is no prerequisite for this workshop - just an interest in learning something new or building on some beginner skills you already have - we will share some super short video tutorials with you in advance of the workshop so that we can all start on the same page.
Your registration fee includes:
- 3+ hours of personalized instruction, plus support before and after the session;
- Approximately 150 yards of super jumbo yarn specially curated for this project (a range of colours will be available at the workshop);
- Up to 2lbs of polyfil to stuff your pouf;
- A written pattern (and video tutorials to follow the workshop and keep you going); and,
- A boredom busting good time and something to look forward to! Ply Studio workshops are always engaging and we promise that you will have fun.
Maximum number of participants: 8
Super, duper important notes:
1) This workshop will take place IN-PERSON at Ply Studio in Ottawa. At this point, masks are mandatory. If you are unwell, please stay home and contact the Studio for direction on a make-up class. Please consult the Ply Studio health and safety guidelines for further information.
2) This workshop will be taught in English.
3) The pouf you will be creating will differ from the examples shown in this listing, depending on the materials you choose and your own creative inspiration.
Registration fees are non-refundable but can be transferred to someone else OR used for a future workshop. Please stay home if you are unwell and contact the Studio - we will make arrangements for you to take the class again in the future. Should we have to cancel, students will receive a full refund. Please note that we reserve the right to postpone and reschedule a class due to unforeseen circumstances. Should this be the case, we will make every effort to contact students to let them know of the cancellation and to arrange a makeup workshop. Please review all other Ply Studio policies here.